Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

In print...



Following the Greenhill - Victoria game a couple of weeks ago I e-mailed the Syston Town News to see if they would be interested in any of the photos I took during the game. The reason being was that Victoria play their home games at the Wreake Valley Community Centre in Syston itself. A positive response from the editor Fiona Henry came about who also asked it I could write a brief match report as well. No problem and below is the article and photo that is used in the latest edition of this monthly publication. The Syston Town News is available from the post office in Syston and has no purchase price.


This is the first time that I have had any of my work printed in any form of newspaper / publication. A couple of match reports have been in the odd non-league club programme, but other than this nothing. 





2 comments:

Reynard The Fox said...

Well done Rob. Article looks good and the picture too.

Will you still talk me though now you've hit the big time.

Regards,

Paul
Reynard The Fox

allroads1 said...

Paul

Good to hear from you. Thanks for the comment.

Big Time!!! Hardly. I doubt I will ever get to that stage. Of course I will continue to talk to you, especially being a fellow fox!