Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

holiday football

BEER ALBION 0-8 NEWTOWN
Saturday 21st September 2013
Devon & Exeter League Premier Division
Furzebrake, Stovar Long Lane, Beer, Devon

A weeks holiday to the village of Eype near Bridport in Dorset threw up numerous options for football in the area, and with only having visited one ground, Bridport FC options were aplenty. Unfortunately my original plans (Lyme Regis, Portland United, Chard Town among others) were all allocated away fixtures. This left me looking at fixtures in the Devon & Exeter League and the Somerset County League, and I then narrowed it down to a shortlist of three. with the other two being Seaton Town and Ilminster Town.

Apologies for there being no report etc, but the only internet connection I had while on holiday was the 3G service on my mobile phone. The photos have been uploaded since I arrived back today (Friday 27th September), and 40 of the ground and game can be viewed in the slideshow below:

No comments: