Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

more photos

Following on from the two games on Good Friday, two more games were watched - one on Easter Saturday (30th March) and one on Easter Sunday (31st March) itself. No reports for both games but, if I do say so myself some quality photographs were took. Since I got my new lens for my camera I have been so impressed by the quality of the photographs that I have taken. The saying that you get what you pay for certainly applies in this case. 

Saturday 30th March 2013
Ashby Ivanhoe 4-1 Saffron Dynamo
Leicestershire Senior League Premier Division
NFU Sports Ground, Lower Packington Road, Ashby-de-la-Zouch

a report on the game can be found on the Ashby Ivanhoe website here.

53 ground and match photos can be viewed in the slideshow below:


Sunday 31st March 2013
N.R.I. 3-3 Enderby Town 2012
Alliance Football League Division 1
Uplands Park, Uplands Road, Oadby, Leicestershire

61 match photos can be viewed below:

No comments: